So, I haven't posted in awhile so I figured I would post the rest of my projects that i just kind of forgot about...
Most of these are old but some I made just this last Christmas to help make cheap gifts! It's wonderful what you can do with a mason jar and some small goodies!



Most of these are old but some I made just this last Christmas to help make cheap gifts! It's wonderful what you can do with a mason jar and some small goodies!
Random Gifts
![]() |
| 2' x 3' painting for a friend :) |
![]() |
| shadow box photo strip |
![]() |
| collage |
![]() |
| trashcan that i made freshman year for my dorm. still in good shape! |
![]() | |
| collage |
![]() |
| collage |
![]() |
| collage |
![]() | |
| wall sign for my nephew Landon |
![]() |
| wall sign for my nephew Matthew |
![]() |
| small wall sign (not my best work) |
![]() | |
| jewlery box for Danielle |
2011 Christmas "Gifts-In-A-Jar"



Delta Gamma related gifts
![]() |
| wall sign made from foam board and paint pens |
![]() |
| A "C" for who once was my big (it matched the box she gave me from my big/little reveal 3 years ago |
![]() |
| a "C" for my little to match her bedroom |
![]() |
| Paddle for my big |
![]() |
| memory box |
![]() |
| memory box (2) |
![]() | |||||||
| oh, and this is my pup :) |



















Comments
Post a Comment