Livin' that post-grad life

So, I'm getting to that point where I'm just bored (or irritated) with everything. Like, everything. When I came back form Colombia I literally was only excited to see my dogs, my boyfriend and my family; nothing else about this life seemed attractive anymore. And for quite some time I couldn't figure out why until my ever so insightful boyfriend brought up a good point: school work, sorority life and anything related to the two have been my world and all of my time for the past 5 years. I think I literally had something going on every weekend. I always had people to hang out with and places to go... and now all I have is my one job, the few friends I have are all over the metroplex, and now there's so much free time I seriously do not know what to do with myself! So he suggested trying new things/rediscovering old things in hopes of finding something to get passionate about again. Here's some things I thought of. Feel free to throw some ideas my way if you've got any!!:


  • getting back into Camp Gladiator, which from where I live means getting up at 5 AM 3 days a week to get my booty back in it. Monday was supposed to be my first day but I closed the night before and had only gotten 2 hours of sleep. so. not. ideal. hopefully tonight will be my first night back. wish me luck so I don't die.
  • Volunteering: I haven't volunteered since I got out of Delta Gamma. I think it's time to give back.
  • A second job... *sigh* something I really didn't want to have to do. I really wanted to stick with the job I had until my lease was up in March but if I plan on doing all these big things with my life in this next year I need to be making more money. $600 a week isn't too shabby but it doesn't leave much room to save very quickly. So hopefully this week and next I will be applying for trabajo numero dos. 

Wish me luck guys. I sure could use it!


Here's my latest obsession: Avicii - Wake Me up


Comments

Popular Posts